Technology Support Professional
What will I learn in this program?
As a Harrison Technology Support Professional student, you can gain the knowledge and skills necessary to become an important member of a computer support team, including how to:
- Stay current with technology and identify best practices
- Manage conflict and ask effective questions to identify and solve technical problems
- Provide accurate and timely resolutions for customers
In addition, you will have the opportunity to obtain the following industry certifications
- CompTIA A+ Hardware Technician
- CompTIA Network Technician
What can I do with this diploma?
Earning your Technology Support Professional diploma from Harrison can prepare you to start your career in information technology as a help desk or desktop support team member.