What will I learn in this program?
As a Harrison Windows technician student, you can gain the knowledge and skills necessary to begin a career working with a widely-used operating system, including how to:
- Stay current with Windows technology and best practices
- Think critically as you work to support a Windows-based computing environment
- Effectively manage conflict and answer questions to identify and resolve problems
Our curriculum also enables you to obtain valuable industry certifications, including:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- Microsoft Windows 7, Configuring
- Microsoft Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
What can I do with this diploma?
Earning your Windows technician diploma from Harrison can prepare you for careers with such potential job titles as:
- Computer Technician
- Support Specialist
- Tier 1 or Tier 2 Technology Support Professional
- Windows Support Specialist